Hi, I’m Keri: a kinesiologist + business mentor.
I work with people who are on a personal and spiritual development journey. Using kinesiology and tools like EFT I help align energy and clear obstacles to get you to the next stage in your journey.
Most of my clients are fellow business owners: therapists, healers and coaches who are following their passion to create a business that makes the world a better place. I also work with women in the corporate world and mums who are on a path of spirtual and personal development.
I’m here to share everything I know about creating a life and business in alignment with your dreams, passions and goals.
The biggest lesson for me? That this business journey is a spiritual journey too.
How I got here: in 2016 I nearly gave up…
Feeling burnt out and sick with adrenal fatigue, I took an opportunity to go back to work on a tech project part time (my background is in the world of digital, working on websites and user experience).
After spending 7 years creating a business that would align with my passions and give me the freedom to do what I wanted to do, I was ready to throw in the towel.
There were two sides to my biz at that time: I was running a classic natural health practice and seeing clients at a clinic or online via Skype for consultations. I was also busy using my tech skills to create websites and advise on digital marketing for other therapists and coaches. Two passions that I loved. I couldn’t choose between them so I kept doing both (classic gemini behaviour!).
Not only was I juggling two sides of my business, I was also juggling a relationship that didn’t nourish me and hanging on to old patterns that ultimately drained my energy and affected my health and wellbeing.
I had outgrown almost everything in my life and it was time for a massive change.
I consulted many wonderful health practitioners who helped me alot personally but didn’t really understand what was happening in my business. I consulted business coaches who helped alot business-wise but didn’t quite appreciate how my personal life and health was affecting my work.
Looking back now it’s been a radical journey of change. I have worked on my money patterns, my family patterns and my toxic health habits. I gave up a toxic relationship and a few toxic friendships. I stopped working with clients who drained my energy. I gave myself the gift of time to journal, meditate and rest. And through it all I found myself again. In fact I found a new version of myself that I didn’t even know was there!
The biggest lesson for me? That this passion-led business journey is a spiritual journey too. On that journey we may face a number of challenges or blocks to work on and clear. These can come from your personal life or your working life – they aren’t separate things. They can affect each other and may need to be looked at holistically so you can go to the next level and shine.
So, that’s what I’m doing here on this little corner of the interwebs: sharing skills from the wellbeing side of my training and the tech and marketing side of my training to support your personal evolution and business development.
Now that you know a little more about me you can:
- Read my indepth story about my recent transition over on the blog
- Book a free chat to find out if I’m the right person to help you
Qualifications + professional stuff
Mindset + Wellbeing
- Practitioner in Systematic Kinesiology, Academy of Systematic Kinesiology London (2015)
- Certificate in Homeobotanical Herbs (2015)
- Foundation in Systematic Kinesiology, Academy of Systematic Kinesiology London (2014)
- Level 1 EFT (2013)
- Diploma in Naturopathic Iridology, Guild of Naturopathic Iridologists UK (2012)
- Licentiate in Homeopathy, College of Practical Homeopathy London (2009)
- Reiki Level 2 (2004)
- Reiki Level 1 (2002)
Digital + Business
- User Experience Foundation (2017)
- UX Research Fundamentals (2017)
- UX Research Introduction (2016)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner, Scrum Alliance (2017)
- Create Awesome Online Courses, David Siteman Garland (2015)
- Facebook Marketing, Amy Porterfield (2014)
- Blogging for Business, Corrina Gordon Barnes (2014)
- B-School with Marie Forleo (2013)
- Certificate IV in Website Design (2004)